- Father started business out of the house in 1995, selling to local stores and taverns
- Ken bought out his father in 1998 and started with 12 dehydrators working fulltime and making jerky part time
- 1999 Started building the Uncle Zip's Beef Jerky Processing Plant
- Went under Federal Inspection (USDA) July 31, 2000
- Starting Fundraising Program in 2001 to local schools
- Started selling at the local Colliseum in 2002 and other sporting events
- Launched first website in 2005, and redesigned website in 2009
No Additives or Preservatives.
Thanks for visiting Uncle Zip's Beef Jerky. When thumbing through our web site, you will not only be able to order some of America's Best Beef Jerky, like how beef jerky is made and more importantly, be able to 'meat the staff' of Uncle Zip's Beef Jerky. (Guys, control yourself when you meat the secretary.) In closing, remember, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you and don't forget to
'EAT MORE JERKY'.